Brochures – the creative edge
How to create the perfect brochures for your company
These days communicating your product or service through brochures is just part of a job, These also need to be in tune with your web site and social media, all need to be offering the same messages, branding and style to offer complete coherency Brochures are still king in this area of marketing. The power of the printed word remains undiminished. Using brochures is the ideal way to communicate your message. they are tactile, informative, creative, exciting, promoting marketing tools that can stimulate desire and compel action and they can be distributed anywhere.
Digiprint have been producing brochure, magazines and prices lists electronically since 1989, nobody has more experience in this field. We design, write, produce, print and distribute in house offer fast turnaround and highly competitive prices.
If you would like to find out how we can improve your magazine, increase sales and perhaps save you money then talk to us today 01384 573527
Here is a quick checklist
The objective of your brochure is…
Decide what it is you’re trying to say and make sure it’s a message that can be obvious to all of your audience. You need to be more specific than to say ‘to tell people about our services’ or ‘to increase sales’ Being specific and focusing your aims will achieve a better brochure. The brochure is for your readership, it must engage and create and energy that ensures they come back again and again.
Define your target audience
Is it your normal demographic or are you targeting your brochure towards a specific group to see if you can stimulate business in another area? Knowing your audience is crucial before you can decide how your message will best reach them.
Choose the format of your brochure
Options vary from size, weight and type of paper, how it is folded and finished. Your budget may play a large part in your format, this especially limits the number of pages you document, but keep in mind that even a small, black and white brochure can draw plenty of attention if the message is clear.
Develop the concept
The concept will be based on the data collected about your audience. The message for your product(s) or service(s) needs to stay consistent throughout your brochure. This is where our expertise will come into play.
Its only words
The words are your chance to describe, promote and sell. Be clear and specific, try to keep it short and to the point. Powerful, well written copy can deliver a message, inform even create desire, but together with great photography can make compelling augment that will sway your audience.
Your brochure is delivered how are you going to distribute it?
What happens next?
It s not just brochures we can offer a whole range of visual communications
- Brochures & Leaflets – Exceptional design and print quality, it has to be we consider this still often to be the first touch-point a customer has with your compnay. It is always the only chance to make a first impression.
- Exhibitions & POS – If you need to stand out we can help you with everything from a pop up stand to a completely bespoke stand design.
- Magazines, Books & Journals – If you need anything designed for publication we can help, from magazines, newsletters and price lists through to suites of newspapers.
- Corporate Communications – Your brand is the most important marketing tools you have. We create corporate guidelines and then apply this to stationery, folders, annual reports and everything else.
- Electronic Publishing – Brochures can’t just be in print these days they have to be multi-format. We can create online versions including interactive PDF’s and online brochures for world wide distribution.
- Direct Mail & Advertising – If you need to make an impact then we can help. We create exciting and engaging materials that produce tangible results every time.