Creative Rigid Board Printing
We can print on a wide range of rigid board. Including;- Foamex, Foamex Lite, Correx, Dibond, Wood and Kappa.
Rigid sign materials
There are three principal materials for producing rigid signs. Foamex, Cortex and Aluminium Dibond.
|Brand||Other brand names||Thickness|
|Foamex||Foam PVC, Foamalite, Forex, PaliteFluted plastic board, corrugated polypropylene sheet||3/5/10mm|
|Correx||Fluted plastic board, corrugated polypropylene sheet||4/6/8/10 mm|
|Dibond||Dilite, Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP), Alucobond.||3mm|
The perfect rigid board for signs, exhibitions and events
Our Rigid Board section starts of with Foamex board. The Rigid board is a cost effective display solution useful for retail displays. It is also brilliant for exhibition panels, wall displays, safety signs, event signage, suspended displays, door covers and outdoor wall mounted signs.
A high quality 100 micron, self adhesive vinyl poster is mounted on hard wearing 3, 5 and 10mm Foamex board. It is then laminated to ensure durability of the printed graphic.
We offer mounted and direct to print foamed boards. The mounted versions are printed with a laminate. This lamination is included in the price. That are suitable for indoor, close inspection viewing distance).
- Foamex Rigid Board is a fire rated display product that can easily be drilled.
- Stand outs can be used to lift from wall (10mm Rigid Board)
- Indoors they can easily be displayed using Velcro tape, suction cups or double sided tape.
- Outdoors they can be screwed, nailed or riveted to any suitable surface.
- Direct to substrate printing are scratch resistant. ( optional Laminating)
- Mount to Rigid Board comes with lamination.
Lightweight, easy to cut and have a little flexiblilty
Foamed boards are lightweight but weatherproof. They can be used indoors and outdoors and are suitable for low traffic applications.
The perfect rigid material for low cost display
Correx is a tough, durable and impact resistant protection rigid board. Available in a range of different options to suit specific project requirements. The twin-walled polypropylene construction of the Correx boards makes them suitable for both internal and external applications. They are commonly used to protect floors, walls, doors, ceilings and windows. In addition to use as a permanent formwork system for concrete construction.
- Impact resistant
- Resistant to chemicals
- LPS1207 accredited option available
- Flexible (2mm / 3mm)
- High impact resistant (4mm / 5mm / 6mm)
- Easily cut/bent/scored
- Personalised logo and branding printing available
- Range of thicknesses, colours & sizes